- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Laxsol (Docusate Sodium & Senna) Tablets
Docusate Sodium 50mg, Senna 8mg
Laxsol tablets are used for the treatment of constipation. The tablets are sugar-free and are film coated.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 or 2 tablets at night. Increase up to 4 tablets if required.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- While taking these tablets drink plenty of water and increase fibre in diet
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence
- Consult your doctor if constipation persists
- Free from gluten, lactose and preservatives
- Store below 30°C
Distributed in New Zealand by Pharmacy Retailing (NZ) Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Laxsol - 200 Tablets x 1