- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
A-Scabies (Permethrin 5%) Anti-Scabies Lotion
Permethrin 5% w/w
Methyl paraben, propyl paraben.
A-Scabies Lotion contains Permethrin, which is an insecticide and insect repellent. It is used as a treatment for scabies. It is safe for people to use in small doses and skin reactions to it are uncommon. However, it is highly toxic to cats and fish.
Directions For Use
Adults: Apply lotion thoroughly to the whole body except for the head and face. Leave on for 8-14 hours. Wash off completely.
One 30ml bottle is usually sufficient for an adult. One application usually clears the infestation but an additional application may be required 7-14 days after the first treatment.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only.
- Not recommended for infants under 2 months of age.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this product on children under 2 years of age.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor if skin irritation occurs while using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is toxic to cats and fish.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor.
- Store below 30°C
Distributed by AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
A-Scabies Lotion 30ml x 1