- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Cetirizine Oral Liquid (Generic of Zyrtec)
Cetirizine hydrochloride 1mg/ml
Methyl hydroxybenzoate, propyl hydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, glycerol, saccharin sodium and sorbitol (90g per maximum recommended daily dose).
Cetirizine Oral Liquid is for relief from the symptoms of hayfever (seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis) such as runny nose, nasal and sinus congestion, itchy nose and eyes and sneezing. It may also be used in skin allergies to relieve itching and rashes.
Cetirizine Oral Liquid has a pleasant banana flavour. It is colour free, alcohol free and sugar free.
Directions For Use
For oral administration.
Adults and Children 6 years and over: 10ml daily
Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily OR 5ml once daily
Not to be given to children under 2 years of age.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed maximum dose of 20mg per day.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you have kidney problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- May have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C
AFT Pharmaceuticals, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Cetirizine Oral Liquid 200ml x 1