- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Nicorette QuickMist Nicotine Spray
Now available in NEW Cool Berry flavour!
Contains Nicotine 1mg per spray.
Nicorette QuickMist is a breakthrough Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) product which is clinically proven to provide relief from nicotine cravings in as little as 60 seconds. The new mouth spray formula is the first of its kind and exclusive from Nicorette. The therapeutic nicotine from the spray is rapidly absorbed through the lining of the mouth and gives you fast relief from your nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Nicorette QuickMist is easy to use, discreet and convenient. The dispenser is roughly the size of a small mobile phone, so it will fit easily into your handbag or pocket. It is perfect for tackling those nasty nicotine cravings on the go.
Each Nicorette QuickMist dispenser contains 150 sprays and has a fresh mint taste. The time a dispenser lasts depends on the number of cigarettes you used to smoke. For example, a smoker of 10 cigarettes per day should use 10 to 20 sprays per day which means one dispenser should last 1 to 2 weeks. Nicorette QuickMist can be used by adults and children over 12 years of age.
Nicorette QuickMist offers the flexibility to be recommended for all levels of smoker regardless of whether they are high or low dependent smokers.
The recommended dose is 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or when cravings occur, up to 4 sprays per hour. For example, if you smoke 15 cigarettes per day, 1 to 2 sprays should be used at least 15 times per day. The maximum number of sprays is 64 within any 24 hour period. This dosage is recommended for the first 6 weeks and is then reduced over the following 6 weeks.
Directions For Use
- If the Nicorette QuickMist is being used for the first time, or if it has not be used for 2 days or more, the spray pump should be primed. Do this by pointing the spray away from you and press the top of the dispenser with your index finger several times until a fine mist appears. This will ensure correct dosage.
How to use:
- Press the top of the Nicorette QuickMist dispenser to release one spray into the side of the cheek or under the tongue, being sure to avoid the lips.
- Do not spray directly into the throat.
- To avoid getting spray down your throat, do not inhale while spraying. Inhaling may cause hiccups or a burning sensation at the back of the throat.
- For best results, do not swallow for a few seconds after spraying. This will allow the nicotine to be absorbed through the lining of the mouth.
- Spray once or twice when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke.
Warnings and Cautions
- You should not use Nicorette QuickMist while eating or drinking as this may cause swallowing of the nicotine which reduces the effectiveness of the mouth spray.
- If you have used more than the recommended dose, you may experience nausea, salivation, pain in your abdomen, sweating, diarrhoea, headache, dizziness, hearing disturbance or weakness. If any unwanted effects occur, contact a doctor or your nearest hospital Accident and Emergency department immediately.
- Use only as directed.
- The dispenser is child resistant, however, please keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Johnson & Johnson New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Nicorette QuickMist - Cool Berry x 1
Nicorette QuickMist - Freshmint x 1