- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Fade Out White Original Moisturising Cream
Niacinamide. Fade Out is also formulated with powerful Active Naturals. Mulberry - Mulberry extract obtained from the root of the Mulberry plant is a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase, a critical enzyme in the formation of melanin, the pigment responsible for dark colouration of the skin. Liquorice - Liquorice contains Glaridin which prevents tyrosinase activation and therefore melanin production, Liquorice also has anti-inflammatory properties. Macadamia Nut - Macadamia nut oil has regenerative properties, it is rich in palmitoleic acid and can restore moisture and suppleness to aged dry skin. Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera is renowned for its soothing, moistuising and skin healing properties, due to its high mineral and amino acid content. Shea Butter - Shea Butter is a natural fat extruded from the fruit of the Shea tree, cultivated in the savannah regions of West and Central Africa, famed for its moisturising, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Excessive production in melanin in the skin can result in areas of uneven pigmentation, age spots and overall darker skin tone. Over time this causes skin to lose it's brightness and appear dull and uneven. Fade Out is clinically proven to work in 3 ways:
- Prevention: Fade Out penetrates deep into the skin's outer layers, preventing the melanin from reaching the upper layers of the skin = skin appears lighter.
- Correction: fade Out targets problem areas of hyper-pigmentation, skin discolouration, age spots and sunspots = dark areas fade.
- Future Defence: Fade Out enhances the cell renewal process, slowing down and inhibiting the formation of further dark spots = skin remains lighter.
In just 4 weeks areas of pigmentation will be significantly lighter, the natural brightness will be revealed and overall skin tone will be more even.
Directions For Use
Smooth Fade Out all over the face after cleansing the skin.
Warnings and Cautions
- Fade Out does not contain an SPF and should always be worn with a sun protecting cream.
- Fade Out does not contain any ingredients that would be harmful to children, however it is not recommended that children under the age of 11 use Fade Out products.
- Fade Out CAN be used during pregnancy as does not contain any ingredients that are restricted from use for pregnant woman.
- If you have serious skin irritations or allergies, consult your doctor before use.
Fade Out, Vivalis Ltd., England.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.