- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Clever White Dissolving Teeth Whitening Strips
Hydrogen Peroxide 6%.
Pectin, Glycerol, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Flavour, Polysorbate 80, Sucralose.
Clever White Dissolving Teeth Whitening Strips give you a sparkling, white smile anywhere, anytime. If you havenít time for long and expensive whitening treatments, this new, professional-level treatment with dissolving technology is the brilliant solution! Use them while taking a shower, driving to work or going shopping! The thin, transparent strips are practically invisible and dissolve on your teeth to whiten them in just 5 to 10 minutes. As an added bonus, Clever White Dissolving Teeth Whitening Strips also gives you instant fresh breath because of it's mint flavour and helps to kill the oral bacteria that causes gingivitis. Clever White Dissolving Teeth Whitening Strips gives you triple dental action in one single product. Contains 42 whitening strips.
Directions For Use
Easy to apply, nothing to remove. Follow these simple steps:
- Tear the pouch open along the horizontal and vertical arrows and take out the strip.
- First place a whitening strip on your lower teeth. Fold excess strip behind your teeth.
- Repeat the previous step for your upper teeth using a new strip.
Dissolves on your teeth in 5 to 10 minutes. The strips can be used once a day for 20 days or, for a more rapid whitening action, twice a day for 10 days. When satisfied with the whitening results, discontinue the treatment and repeat again when necessary.
Warnings and Cautions
- Whitens natural teeth only. Fillings, crowns and veneers will not be affected by this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for children under 14 years.
Distributed in New Zealand by CPL Ltd, Parnell, Auckland.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.