- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
LoraPaed (Loratadine) Oral Liquid
SORRY, THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - FOR A SIMILAR PRODUCT PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
LoraPaed Oral Liquid is a generic of Claratyne Syrup which provides non-drowsy allergy relief for adults, adolescents and children. It provides relief from symptoms such as sneezing, running nose and burning, itchy eyes due to hayfever and other allergies. It may also be used to relieve an itchy rash due to skin allergies and hives.
LoraPaed Oral Liquid is colour free and has a pleasant, peach flavour.
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 12 years: 10ml once daily.
Children 2 to 12 years over 30kg: 10ml once daily.
Children 2 to 12 years under 30kg: 5ml once daily.
Children 1 to 2 years: 2.5ml once daily.
For oral administration. Shake the bottle well before use.
Warnings and Cautions
- Only to be given to children under 2 years of age on the advice of a health care professional.
- Not recommended for use in children under 1 year of age.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- Store below 25°C.
- Contains sucrose and sodium benzoate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If conditions persist, consult your health care professional.
AFT Pharmaceuticals, Auckland, New Zealand
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.