- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Skincalm Cream 0.5% Hydrocortisone
Hydrocortisone B.P. 0.5% w/w.
Skincalm Cream reduces inflammation and promotes healing, while soothing and calming the soreness and itching or irritated skin. Unperfumed and non-greasy, Skincalm Cream treats contact dermatitis caused either by irritant household products such as bleaches and detergents, or allergic reactions to e.g perfumed products and jewelery, and reactions to insect bites.
Directions For Use
For temporary relief of minor skin irritations, itching and rashes due to eczema, dermatitis, insect bites, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelery, sunburn and prickly heat. Use sparingly on a small area 3 or 4 times daily, for a maximum of 7 days.
Warnings and Cautions
- If ailment does not respond to treatment within 7 days, seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or infected skin lesions (bacterial, fungal or viral e.g impetigo, athletes foot or cold sores) or acne.
- Do not use in pregnancy or on children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Dot not use under waterproof bandages except with medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius.
Reckitt Benckiser, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.