- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Apex Repel Ultra Insect Repellent
Diethyl Tolumide (DEET) 400g/L (40%), Ethyl Butylacetylaminopropionate (IR3535) 37.5g/L.
Polysorbate 20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Lavender Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Chloroxylenol.
Apex Repel Ultra Insect Repellent is a tropical strength insect repellent repels mosquitoes, sandflies, biting flies, ticks and other biting insects. It is sweat and water resistant, has a pleasant scent, is alcohol free and non-greasy. Effective duration up to 10 hours. Available in travel safe 125ml pump spray bottle.
Directions For Use
- Avoid spraying in windy or enclosed areas.
- Shake well before using.
- Only apply to exposed skin; not under clothing.
- Do not allow contact with food, cooking utensils, cellphones, plastics, painted surfaces or synthetic fabrics.
- Discontinue use if irritation or rash develops.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Excessive use is not recommended.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts for a long period of time.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
- Never place any unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 40 degrees Celsius.
Warnings and Cautions
Apex Global Healthcare (NZ) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.