- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Rid Insect Repellent Plus Antiseptic
160g/L N.N-Diethyl-M-Toluamide (DEET), 20g/L N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, 10g/L Di-N-Propyl Isocinchomeronate, 1g/L Triclosan, Chamomile and Vitamin E.
Rid Insect Repellent Plus Antiseptic combines a personal insect repellent in a medicated lotion with chamomile and Vitamin E. It repels, protects and soothes you against disease and germ carrying insects including mosquitoes, flies, sandflies and ticks for up to 4 hours. Its antibacterial action also helps to prevent skin infection caused by bites.
Directions For Use
To protect against insect bites and the risk of skin infection caused by insect bites, gently apply to all exposed skin. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or to babies or infants hands.
Warnings and Cautions
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- Do not apply near food or food utensils.
- Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fabrics.
- DEET Warning: may be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts for a long period of time.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of chilren.
Thorley Laboratories, QLD, Australia.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Rid Insect Repellent Plus Antiseptic - 50ml roll-on x 1