- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Avene Thermal Spring Water - has a low mineral content (207mg/l), a neutral PH (7.5) and is rich in silica (14mg/l).
Avene is a range of skincare specifically designed for sensitive, intolerant and allergy prone skin. It has its basis in dermatology treatments and is the No. 1 Dermo-cosmetic in France and No. 2 in Europe.
The entire range is based on Thermal Spring Water. The spring water takes a 40 year slow journey underground through the Cevennes Mountains in the South of France and is enriched with precious minerals and trace elements before it finishes its journey in the town of Avene. Of constant composition, Avene Thermal Spring Water has a low mineral content and therefore respects the natural balance and the sensitivity of the skin without causing dehydration or irritation like other high mineral content thermal waters. It is bacteriologically pure, with a neutral pH and rich in silica which soothes sensitive skin.
Avene Thermal Spring Water:
- Assists with inflamed skin conditions and has anti-irritating properties.
- Has a low dry residue on the skinís surface that leaves it feeling soft and supple.
- Shows significant reduction in skin redness/erythema induced by laser therapy.
- Alone, provides a satisfactory aseptic (sterile) technique for simple, post surgical wound cleansing.
- Can be used on Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis.
- Is soothing on burns, nappy rash, razor burn and shaving rash.
- Is a great product to use to cool and hydrate and to use after sunburn.
- Has excellent soothing properties which make it suitable for use after surgery.
- Is a soothing and refreshing spray for use during pregnancy.
- Can be used to set make up and will not make make up run.
Directions For Use
- Do not shake bottle.
- Spray liberally on affected area.
- Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes before gently patting your skin dry.
Distributed by Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Avene Thermal Spring Water 150ml (NZ Only)
Avene Thermal Spring Water 300ml (NZ Only)
Avene Thermal Spring Water 50ml (NZ Only)