- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Avene Anti-Redness Light Moisturizing Cream
Avene Thermal Spring Water 60%, Safflower Seed Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract (Ruscus Aculeatus).
Avene is a range of skincare specifically designed for sensitive, intolerant and allergy prone skin. It has its basis in dermatology treatments and is the No. 1 Dermo-cosmetic in France and No. 2 in Europe.
The entire range is based on Thermal Spring Water. The spring water takes a 40 year slow journey underground through the Cevennes Mountains in the South of France and is enriched with precious minerals and trace elements before it finishes its journey in the town of Avene. Of constant composition, Avene Thermal Spring Water has a low mineral content and therefore respects the natural balance and the sensitivity of the skin without causing dehydration or irritation like other high mineral content thermal waters. It is bacteriologically pure, with a neutral pH and rich in silica which soothes sensitive skin.
Avene Anti-Redness Light Moisturizing Cream is a product which is suitable for red, sensitive skin. Red, sensitive skin can be characterised by the following symptoms:
- An accumulation of fine blood vessels around the nasal area.
- Watery or irritated eyes.
- Blotchy red patches on face.
- A burning or stinging sensation may often occur on the face, as well as a sensation of itchiness and/or tightness.
- Frequent flushing or blushing is one of the earliest signs of a skin condition labelled Rosacea. Rosacea is characterised by persistent redness around the central face area (nose, forehead, cheeks), with transient bumps and pimples. Rhinophyma, the most advanced stage of Rosacea is chracterised by skin thickening, often resulting in the enlargement of nose from excess tissue.
Avene Anti-Redness Light Moisturizing Cream provides moisturizing and protective emulsion and prevents and reduces diffuse redness in sensitive skin. Avene Anti-Redness Light Moisturizing Cream regulates cutaneous microcirculation and protects fragile skins from climatic aggressions, which make them particularly sensitive. This emulsion rapidly calms burning and skin discomfort sensations.
Through its fine, lightweight and moisturizing texture, the anti-redness emulsion leaves the skin soft, soothed and full of comfort. Diffuse redness thus becomes less visible and brief flushes less frequent. Skin complexion is once again clear and even. Contains an SPF 10. In the case of visible small vessels, use in conjunction with Avene Diroseal.
Directions For Use
- Apply in the morning and/or at night to a face that has been thoroughly cleansed with Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser.
- Tone with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
Distributed by Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.