- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Albalon Eye Drops
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/ml.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Disoduim Edetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, purified water.
Albalon eye drops help clear the redness associated with minor eye irritations such as dust, wind, eyelashes etc.
- Instill 1 drop into each eye every 3-4 hours or as advised.
Warnings and Cautions
- If currently using a prescription eye product please seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist before using Albalon.
- Do not use Albalon if you have a serious eye infection, glaucoma, or use soft contact lenses
- Excessive or prolonged use may be harmful, if symptoms do not clear consult your doctor.
- For external use only. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening
Albalon is a registered trademark of Allergan, Inc. Albalon is distributed in New Zealand by Allergan New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Albalon Eye Drops - 15ml x 1