- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Zinc Undecenoate Ph Eur 20.0% w/w and Undecenoic Acid Ph Eur 2.0% w/w.
Maize starch, light kaplin (irradiated), perfume compound 11899 narom, industrial methylated spirit.
Mycota Powder is an antifungal and antibacterial powder for application to the skin, used for the treatment and prevention of athlete's foot.
Directions for use
Adults, children and elderly: each night and morning, wash and throughly dry the affected area and sprinkle on Mycota Powder (preferably after applying Mycota Cream or Spray). Ensure a generous application between the toes and each day wear clean socks or other hosiery dusted inside with Mycota Powder. Continue treatment for one week after all evidence of infection has disappeared. For prevention of athlete's foot, sprinkle Mycota Powder inside socks or other hosiery daily.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Treatment should be discontinued if severe irritation occurs.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Mycota Powder if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Custom Pharmaceuticals Ltd, United Kingdom.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Mycota Powder 70g x 1