- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Ethics Dispersible Aspirin 300mg
Aspirin Ph Eur 300mg
For the fast relief of pain, headache, migraine, rheumatic and arthritic pain, fibrosis, neuralgia, toothache, cold and flu symptoms, sore throats and period pain and inflammation associated with back and muscular pain, strains and sprains.
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets dissolved in half a glass of water every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours unless advised by a doctor.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose. Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years of age, except on medical advice.
- Do not give to children or teenagers with chicken pox, influenza or fever unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to aspirin.
- Do not take this product if you are taking anticoagulant therapy.
- People with peptic ulcers, asthmatics and pregnant woman should seek medical advice before taking Ethics Dispersible Aspirin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Tablets must be dissolved in water.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius and protect from heat and moisture.
Multichem NZ Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Ethics Dispersible Aspirin 300mg (100 tablets) x 1
Ethics Dispersible Aspirin 300mg (100 tablets) x 3