- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Difflam Mouth Gel
Difflam Mouth Gel is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial mouth gel for fast relief of painful inflamed conditions of the mouth, including mouth and denture ulcers and sore gums.
Directions for use
- Apply approximately 1cm of gel with a clean finger.
- Gently massage into sore area.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after application.
- Apply every 2 to 3 hours up to a maximum of 12 times a day.
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended in children under 6 years.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or dentist.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
3M New Zealand Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Difflam Mouth Gel 10g x 1