- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Loraclear is used for the relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal rhinitis (hayfever), such as sneezing, nasal discharge and itching, as well as itching and burning of the eyes. Loraclear is also used for the relief of symptoms and signs of chronic urticaria (hives) and other allergic skin disorders.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age - Take one tablet daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing more than 30kg - Take one tablet of Apo-Loratadine daily.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years of age weighing less than 30kg - Take half a tablet of Apo-Loratadine daily.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- The safe use of Loraclear tablets has not been established in children under 2 years of ago or during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have liver disease check with your doctor or pharmacist before commencing treatment.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
LORACLEAR HAS BEEN REPLACED BY 'LORAFIX' - http://www.onlinepharmacynz.com/product/969/Lorafix_Loratadine_Tablets_Non_Drowsy_.html
Please keep products out of the reach of children. Loraclear is marketed in New Zealand by AFT Pharmaceuticals NZ Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.