- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops
Distilled Witch Hazel 12.5% v/v, Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.01% w/v
Benzalkonium chloride BP 0.005% w/v
Optrex Hayfever Sore Eyes Eye Drops are medicated to relieve red bloodshot eyes fast. Dusty, smoky atmospheres, eye strain, tiredness and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red.
- Adults and Children over 12 years of age, gently squeeze 2 drops into each eye. Do not use more than 3 times in 24 hours
- For use in the eyes only. Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or any other surface. Replace the cap after each use
- Remove any soft contact lenses before using Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use if you suffer from glaucoma or serious eye conditions
- Caution should be taken when driving or performing hazardous tasks if Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops causes changes to your vision. Do not undertake these tasks immediately after apply the drops, wait for any momentary blurring to clear
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use. Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour
Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops are marketed by The Boots Company (New Zealand) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Optrex Red Eyes Eye Drops 10ml x 1