- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops
Distilled Witch Hazel 13% v/v
Benzalkonium chloride BP 0.005% w/v
Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops have been specifically developed for the relief and treatment of sore, irritated and tired eyes. Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops soothes and cleanses the eyes and can be used as often as required by both adults and children.
- Adults and Children, gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye
- For use in the eyes only. Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or any other surface. Replace the cap after each use
- Remove any soft contact lenses before using Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops
Warnings and Cautions
- For serious eye problems or if irritation develops with use, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or optician
- Caution should be taken when driving or performing hazardous tasks if Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops causes changes to your vision. Do not undertake these tasks immediately after apply the drops, wait for any momentary blurring to clear
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Shake well before use. Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour
Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops are marketed by The Boots Company (New Zealand) Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Optrex Sore Eyes Eye Drops 10ml x 1