- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Pamol Infant Drops
Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Saccharin Sodium.
Pamol Infant Drops are for the relief of pain and fever in infants. Pamol Paediatric Drops are designed to relieve pain and fever associated with teething, headache, earache, immunisation and the symptoms of colds and flu. Pamol Infant Drops are sugar free and have a pleasant orange flavour.
- Infants 3 to 6 months - Take 1.2 to 1.6ml
- Infants 6 to 9 months - Take 1.6 to 2.0ml
- Infants 9 to 12 months - Take 2.0 to 2.4ml
- Dose should be given every 4 to 6 hours as required with not more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Pamol Paediatric Drops can be administered in water or fruit juice if necessary.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not give to children under 2 years of age except on medical advice.
- Prolonged use can be harmful.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours with out seeking medical advice.
- Store Pamol Paediatric Drops below 25°C/75°F.
Reg TM Warner Lambert Company USA
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Pamol Paediatric Drops - 60ml x 1