- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Nurofen for Children
Maltitol Syrup, Water, Glycerin, Citric acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide.
Nurofen for children provides fast effective and long lasting reduction in temperature and soothes away the pain from teething and toothache, earache, sore throats, headache, minor aches and sprains, and the discomfort from common colds and influenza.
Nurofen for Children is available in orange or strawberry flavour. If you would like a particular flavour, please specify this in the comments section of your order.
- Children 1 year - One 2.5ml spoonful may be taken 3-4 times in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to 3 years - One 5ml spoonful may be taken 3-4 times in 24 hours.
- Children 4 to 7 years - One 7.5ml may be taken 3-4 times in 24 hours.
- Children 8 to 12 years - One 10ml may be taken 3-4 times in 24 hours.
Warnings and Cautions
- If your child is receiving regular medical treatment, suffers from impaired renal function, asthma or other allergic conditions, you should consult your doctor before giving Ibuprofen.
- Do not give Ibuprofen to children who have stomach disorders, are suffering from dehydration, or are allergis to aspirin.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not give to children under 1 year or 7kg except on medical advice.
- Nurofen for Children Drops below 25°C/75°F
Boots healthcare New Zealand Ltd, Wellington
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Nurofen for Children Strawberry - 100ml x 1
Nurofen for Children Strawberry - 200ml x 1