- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Difflam Sugar-Free Cough Lozenges
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 3mg, Cetylpyridium Chloride 1.33mg, Pholcodine 5.50mg.
Difflam Sugar-free Cough Lozenges temporarily reduces coughing, relieves sore and inflammed throats. Difflam lozenges contain a cough suppressant and an anti-inflammatory agent to reduse coughing and relieve the symptoms of a sore throat. Difflam Cough lzenges also contain an anti-bacterial agent.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - Slowly dissolve two lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Repeat every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day
- Children 6 to 12 years - Slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth, one at a time. Repeat every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 8 lozenges per day
- Difflam Sugarfree Cough Lozenges are not recommended for children under 6 years
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges for more than 7 days continuously.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Difflam Sugarfree Cough lozenges should not be chewed
- If symptoms persist see your doctor
- Store below 30°C/85°F.
Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are a pharmacy medicine. Difflam is a registered trademark. Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are manufactured by 3M Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia and are distributed in New Zealand by 3M New Zealand Limited, Auckland, New Zealand
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Difflam Sugar-Free Cough - 24 lozenges x 1 (BlackCurrant)