- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Naphazoline Hydrochloride USP 0.012%.
Clear eyes is a soothing moisturising eye drop that removes redness and helps relieve minor eye irratations due to swimming, plant allergies (pollen), colds, smog, sunglare, wind, dust, wearing contact lenses and overuse of the eyes in reading, driving, TV and close work.
- Squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye, up to four times daily or as directed by a physician
Warnings and Cautions
- If irritation or redness persists or increases, discontinue use and consult physician
- Do not use Clear eyes if you have a serious eye infection, or glaucoma
- Remove contact lenses before using Clear Eyes
- For external use only. Store below 30°C/85°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening
Made in U.S.A for Abbott Laboratories (NZ) Ltd
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Clear Eyes - 15ml x 1