- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
NicabateCQ Patches are a very popular and effective form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). The 'CQ' stands for 'Committed Quitters'. Each NicabateCQ patch lasts 24 hours. It aids the user in the fight against nicotine withdrawal symptoms by releasing a small, controlled amount of nicotine into the system. Nicotine withdrawal symptoms can include anxiety, irritability, mood swings, trouble sleeping, headaches, dizziness, mild depression, and weight gain. It is these unpleasant symptoms that make smoking so hard to give up. They can also make it a difficult experience being around someone who is trying to stop smoking by going 'cold turkey'. After 24 hours you simply remove the patch and replace it with a new one. Because you are always wearing a patch, it helps people who may have found it too difficult to deal with the severe nicotine cravings experienced when they woke up in the morning when they were using a 16-hour patch. It is very easy to use. You do not have to worry about receiving the correct dosage.
- Apply one NicabateCQ patch daily. Remove and replace at the same time each day.
Warnings and Cautions
- You should consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from heart palpitations, an irregular heartbeat, severe angina, circulatory condition, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid), kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes mellitus, phaeochromocytoma, gastric or peptic ulcers.
- Use should not use Nicabate if you are allergic to any components of the patch, are a non-smoker, pregnant or breastfeeding, recently suffered a stroke or heart attack, or have a severe skin disease which may complicate treatment.
- Do not smoke or use nicotine gum while using the patch.
- Do not apply to previously used skin site for approximately one week.
- Do not wear more than one Nicabate patch at a time.
- Nicabate should not be used for longer than 3 months.
Unfortunately Nicabate Patches have been discontinued and are no longer available.
Nicabate is a registered trademark and is distributed by SmithKline Beecham International Consumer Healthcare, Auckland, NZ.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.