- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Methyl Salicylate 283mg/g, Eucalyptus oil 88mg/g, Menthol liquid 38mg/g.
Metsal cream is for the temporary relief of pain associated with strains of joints and muscles, arthritis, rheumatism, lumbago, and fibrositis. Metsal cream can also be used for pre-sport warm-up and after sport as required.
Metsal cream is a greaseless, invisible, non-staining formula with active ingredients Methyl Salicylate (283mg/g) Eucalyptus oil (88mg/g) and Menthol liquid (38mg/g).
Directions For Use
- Gently smooth a small quantity of Metsal cream into the skin 2-3 times a day. The cream quickly penetrates to provide rapid relief from pain.
- Vigorous rubbing is not required
Warnings and Cautions
- Metsal cream should not be used on infants.
- Keep away from eyes and open wounds.
- Do not use heat lamps, heat pads or bandages and if a rash or irritation occurs discontinue use and contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store Metsal cream below 30°C/85°F.
Manufactured by 3M Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Metsal Cream - 125g tube x 1
Metsal Cream - 50g tube x 1