- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Cardiprin 100 is a low dose aspirin tablet are designed to help prevent strokes and heart attacks. Cardiprin 100 reduces the stickiness of platelets (the clot-forming part of blood), making them less likely to form a clot and helping to prevent blocking of blood vessels.
Each Cardiprin tablet contains 100mg of aspirin, a low dose shown by medical studies to effectively lower the risk of strokes and heart attacks in people who have blood vessel disorders, with a low risk of side effects.
Cardiprin 100 has also been specially formulated to dissolve on the tongue for rapid absorption. Some scientists believe that aspirin which is rapidly absorbed may be more effective in the prevention of strokes and heart attacks.
- Disperse the Cardiprin tablet on you tongue without water.
- Cardiprin is pleasant tasting and easily swallowed. Or, if you prefer, you can swallow your Cardiprin tablet whole with some water.
Warnings and Cautions
- Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
- If you have a history of heartburn or ulcers, you may find Cardiprin 100 affects your symptoms. If this occurs, consult your doctor.
- Avoid taking Cardiprin if you are allergic to aspirin and use it on advice from your doctor if you are taking medications such as anticoagulants or gastric irritants.
Reckitt and Colman Products Pty Ltd, Australia
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.