- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
HeartCare Aspirin Tablets
Aspirin BP 150mg.
HeartCare Aspirin tablets come in a convenient three month supply and is for the inhibition of Platelet aggregation and problems caused by clotting in the blood stream. HeartCare low strength daily dose aspirin is a small convenient 150mg size tablet that is easy to swallow. HeartCare has a special enteric coating to prevent aspirin from being released in your stomach where it could cause the gastric upsets you may felt with uncoated aspirin. The aspirin is released lower down in the intestine, where it is absorbed gradually into the blood stream.
A dose of HeartCare is smaller than you would need to take for a headache or other pain. If you require medication for the relief of temporary pain we suggest you take Paracetamol and continue to take HeartCare Aspirin tablets as well.
- Adults - Take one tablet daily.
- Swallow the tablet whole or with water, do not break the tablet.
- If you forget to take your tablet do NOT double up.
Warnings and Cautions
- Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
- Do not give HeartCare to children under two years old except on medical advice.
- Use only if seal over tablet is intact.
- Store HeartCare Aspirin below 30°C/85°F.
HeartCare Aspirin is manfactured by PSM Healthcare Ltd
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.