- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Aspirin (acetysalicyclid acid) 75mg
Aspec is used to inhibit blood clotting and reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes in patients with blood vessel disorders. Aspec's 75mg dose is smaller than you would need to take for a headache or other pain and the enteric coating prevents aspirin from being released in the stomach and reduces the chance of the aspirin upsetting the stomach. This is achieved because enteric-coated Aspec is designed to dissolve in the small intestine rather than the stomach.
Swallow the Aspec tablet whole without breaking the tablet.
- Adults take one tablet daily swallowed whole with water.
- Use the calendar pack to keep track of whether you have taken you daily dose.
- If you miss a dose, do not take a double dose.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose or use for a prolonged period as this can be harmful and can irritate the stomach.
- Aspec is not recommended for children. Do not give to children under two years of age except on medical advice.
- Consult your doctor first before taking Aspec if you are allergic to salicylates or are taking anticoagulants.
- Aspec is not recommended for people with chickenpox, influenza, or fever.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius/85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Pharmacare Aspec is Manufactured and Distributed by PSM Healthcare Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.