- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Panadol Night is a specially formulated caplet for short-term treatment of bedtime pain so you can rest. Each Panadol Night caplet contains 500mg of Paracetamol and 25mg of Diphenhydamine HCl. Panadol is suitable for asthmatics who are sensitive to aspirin and NSAIDs, breast feeding mothers, reducing fever, providing relief from cold and FLU like symptoms, and from the discomfort associated with a variety of temporary aches and pains. Included in this list of aches and pains is, Tension Headaches, Migraines, Period Pain, Arthritis, Backache, Osteoarthritis, Muscular Aches, and Toothache.
Panadol Night cablets are Gluten free, Lactose free, and Sugar free.
- Adults - Take 1 to 2 Panadol Night caplets at bedtime.
- Children over 12 years of age - 1 to 2 Panadol Night caplets at bedtime.
- Panadol Rapid caplets are NOT suitable for chidren under 12 years of age.
Warnings and Cautions
- This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful.
- This medication may cause drowsiness and may increase the effects of alcohol. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery within 8 hours after taking this medicine.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Do not give to children below the stated age range except on medical advice.
- Store Panadol below 30°C/85°F.
Panadol is a registered trademark of SmithKline Beecham (New Zealand) Ply Ltd
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.