- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 500mcg, Antazoline Phosphate 5mg/ml.
Polyvinyl alcohol 14mg, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Povidone, Soduim Chloride, Sodium Acetate, purified water.
Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops provide relief from the itchy, red and sore eyes caused by hayfever and other allergens including pollen, grass, dust mites and animal hair. Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops use a triple action formula that combines an antihistamine's ability to relieve itchy and sore eyes, a decongestant's effectiveness at alleviating painful, red eyes, and a lubricant's ability to prevent affected eyes from drying out.
The active ingredients of Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops are the decongestant Naphazoline Hydrochloride 500 micrograms and the antihistamine Antazoline Phosphate 5mg/ml in a Liquifilm base, which is polyvinyl alcohol 14mg. Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops are available in a 15ml bottle with an attached dropper.
- Adults - Place 1 drop in the affected eyes every 3 to 4 hours daily, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For use in the eyes only. Do not touch the dropper tip to your eye or any other surface. Replace the cap after each use. Remove any soft contact lenses before using Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops. Soft contact lenses can be reinserted 15 minutes after using Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops.
- Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops are not to be used by children under 6 years of age, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
Warnings and Cautions
- Prolonged use of Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops may be harmful
- Do not use Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops if you suffer from glaucoma or serious eye conditions
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops in conjunction with other eye drops
- Caution should be taken when driving or performing hazardous tasks if Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops causes changes to your vision
- Do not use Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops if you are allergic to Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Antazoline Phosphate, Polyvinyl Alcohol or have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops, which include Sodium Chloride and Benzalkonium Chloride 40 microgram as the preservative
- Keep Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops out of the reach of children
- In some cases, possible side effects of this medication may include: Temporary enlargement of the pupils (pupillary dilation), Reddening of the eyes if overused
- Keep Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour.
Albalon A Allergy Eye Drops are marketed by Allergan New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Albalon A Eye Drops 15ml x 1