- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Visine Clear Eye Drops
Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride 0.05%.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01% w/v, Disoduim Edetate 0.1 w/v, sterile Isotonic Sodium Chloride/Borate buffer.
Visine Clear Eye Drops help to give fast effective relief from irritants including wind, dust, chlorinated water and the sun. All of which cause burning, itching, congestion and redness. Visine Clear Eye Drops help ease the effects and removes the redness.
- Place 1 or 2 drops in each eye 2 or 3 times daily
- Visine is not recommended for use in children under 6 years of age except on medical advice
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Visine if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Discontinue use and consult a physician as this may be the sign of a more serious condition.
- Do not use in the presence of narrow angle glaucoma and serious eye infections
- If you are using prescription eye drops, or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist before using.
- Do not substitute for contact lens fluid.
- Remove contact lenses before using this product, and do not reinsert for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
- For external use only. Store below 30°C/85°F.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening
Visine is a registered trademark and is distributed in New Zealand by Pfizer Laboratories Limited, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Visine Clear Eye Drops - 15ml x 1