- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Strepsils Plus Throat Spray
Amylmetacresol 0.223% w/v, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol 0.446% w/v, Lignocaine Hydrochloride 0.6% w/v.
Strepsils Plus Throat Spray has been specially formulated to relieve the pain of a severe sore throat. Severe sore throats can often be painful, especially on swallowing. The design of Strepsils Pain Relief Spray ensures that the powerful anaesthetic ingredient gets directly to the point of pain, so it can go to work fast.
- Adults and Children 12 years and over - Spray 3 times
- Children 6 to 12 years - One Spray
- Repeat every three hours as required up to a maximum of six times in any 24 hour period. Do not inhale spray
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dosage.
- Do not dilute spray.
- If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms develop, consult your doctor.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Care should be taken when consuming liquids and food after using the spray.
- Store below 30°C/85°F
Registered Trademark of Boots Company PLC Marketed by Boots Healthcare New Zealand Limited Wellington
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Strepsils-Plus - 20ml throat spray x 1