- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Flurbiprofen B.P 8.75mg .
Strepfen lozenges are a breakthrough in the treatment of painful and swollen sore throats. The anti-inflammatory ingredient in Strepfen, flurbiprofen, works by reducing the painful swelling and tenderness that can make swallowing so difficult. Each box of Strepfen contains 16 lozenges each providing constant relief for up to 3 hours. Strepfen is available in either Honey & Lemon flavour or Sugar Free Orange flavour.
- Adults - Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 to 6 hours as needed.
- Children over 12 years of age - Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 to 6 hours as needed.
- Strepfen is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Warnings and Cautions
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Strepfen if you suffer from asthma or if you are taking other medication (including aspirin or other anti-infammtaory drugs).
- Strepfen should not be taken during pregnancy except under medical supervision.
- Do not use Strepfen in the last three months of pregnancy.
- Do not use Strepfen if you have a stomach ulcer, or if you are allergic to aspirin, flurbiprofen or other anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Do not exceed more than 8 Strepfen lozenges in any 24 hour period.
- Never exceed the stated dose.
- Strepfen is for the temporary relief of swollen painful sore throats, if symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Store Strepfen below 30°C/85°F.
Strepfen is a registered trade mark of The Boots Company PLC, marketed by Boots Healthcare New Zealand Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand.
Strepfen Honey & Lemon (16 lozenges) x 1
Strepfen Sugar Free Orange (16 lozenges) x 1