- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Podophyllum resin BP 20%, salicylic acid BP 25%.
Posalfilin Ointment is used to rid feet of plantar warts commonly known as veruccas.
- Put a corn ring around the wart. The ring may need to be cut to fit.
- Apply as little ointment as you can to the wart. Take care not to get any Posalfilin on your normal skin.
- Now cover the wart and corn ring with a plaster.
- Wash your hands.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Posalfilin if you are pregnant or may become pregnant, you are diabetic, or you have poor circulation or little feeling in your feet.
- Use Posalfilin only on your feet. Do not use it on delicate skin areas such as the face, armpits and groin.
- If any Posalfilin is swallowed, contact a doctor at once.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Posalfilin is a Pharmacist-Only medicine.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.