- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Botanica Hayfever Gel
Quercetin, Bromelain, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Soft White Parraffin, Shea Butter, Fennel Seed, Lavender Oil, Blue Chamomile.
Botanica Hayfever Gel is a drug-free, non-toxic treatment that assists the body's natural immune response the atmospheric allergens such as dust, pollen, mould spores and animal dander. Botanical Hayfever Gel delivers Quercetin and the other active ingredients directly to sensitive inner membranes of the nose, also providing them with a protective barrier. Another feature of Botanica Hayfever Gel is that it has a soothing and moisturising effect, which helps the normal lubrication of the mucus membranes. Botanica Hayfever Gel is available in 5g tube.
- Gently apply a thin coating of Botanica Hayfever Gel with a cotton bud or finger tip to the inside of the first 10mm of each nostril. Each application will provide assistance to normal defence mechanisms for several hours.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not apply Botanica Hayfever Gel to open wounds
- Do not use Botanica Hayfever Gel prior to sleeping
- Do not use Botanica Hayfever Gel if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
- Botanica Hayfever Gel can be used in conjunction with nasal sprays and does not cause drowsiness or reduce alertness
- Keep Botanica Hayfever Gel in a cool, dry place. Protect from direct sunlight
Botanica Hayfever Gel is distributed by NZ Pharmacology Ltd, Christchurch, New Zealand
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Botanica Hayfever Gel 5g x 1