- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
PanOxyl Acne Gel
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%/5%/10%.
PanOxyl Acne Gel is used to treat acne or pimples. It helps to:
- Reduce the bacteria or germs which are implicated in acne.
- Reduce the number of acne spots or pimples.
- Stop new blackheads, whiteheads and spots from forming.
- Makes your skin less oily.
PanOxyl Acne Gel Combats pimples through its antibacterial action and peeling (desquamative) effect. The gel base also assists rapid absorption into the skin.
PanOxyl Acne Gel 2.5, 5 & 10 are topical preparations containing 2.5%, 5% & 10% benzoyl peroxide as active ingredient in a gel base.
PanOxyl AQ 5 Acne Gel is a topical preparation containing 5% benzoyl peroxide as active ingredient in an aqueous gel base.
Treatment should normally begin with the lowest strength (PanOxyl Acne Gel 2.5) unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
PanOxyl should be used once daily. Wash your skin with soap and water. Gentle cleansing with soap before applying PanOxyl may enhance the efficacy of the medication.
Apply a small amount of the gel with your finger tips to all the area of your skin which has acne, not just individual spots or pimples. If it does not rub into the skin easily, you are using to much. Wash your hands after use.
The reaction of the skin to benzoly peroxide differs in individual patients. The higher concentration in PanOxyl Acnegel 5 & 10 may be required to produce a satisfactory response.
Warnings and Cautions
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, mouth, and sensitive areas of the neck.
- Use strictly as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If excessive swelling, irritation, redness, or peeling occurs, discontinue use. If they persist, consult a doctor.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
- Avoid use at high altitudes and snow covered ground.
- Fabrics may be bleached by this product.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.