- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Lemsip Max All in One Cold & Flu Hot Drink
Paracetamol Ph. Eur. 1000mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2mg, Guaiphenesin 200mg.
Sucrose, aspartame, saccharin and lactose. Contains phenylalanine. Gluten free.
Lemsip Max All in One Cold & Flu Hot Drink provides fast temporary relief of headache, fever, sore throat, blocked or runny nose, chest congestion and body aches and pains in a non-drowsy, hot drink formulation. Lemsip Max All in One Cold & Flu Hot Drink contains Guaiphenesin which works to break up chest congestion, making your couch more productive.
Available in lemon flavour.
Directions for use
Pour contents of one sachet into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener. Do not use more than one sachet per dose.
- Adults and children 12 and over - take one sachet. Dose may be repeated 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use more than one sachet per dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take any other medicine containing paracetamol, unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not exceed stated dose. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Store below 25°C.
- See your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or heart problems or are taking antidepressant medication.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Lemsip Max All in One Cold & Flu Lemon Flavour - 10 sachets x 1