- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Hydrocortisone Cream 1%
Hydrocortisone Cream 1% is a pharmacist only medicine. Hydrocortisone Cream 1% provides effective relief of skin itches and rashes due to:
- Insect bites
- External genital and feminine itching
Direction For Use
Adults and children over 2 years of age: Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
Warnings and Cautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contactwith eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consulted a physician.
- If symptoms begin to clear up and then occur again within a few days, stop use of this product and consult a physician.
- Do not use if you have vaginal discharge.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately.
Hydrocortisone Cream 1% is a pharmacist only medicine. Distributed in New Zealand by AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Hydrocortisone Cream 1% - 30g tube x 1