- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Difflam Sugar-Free Lozenges
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 3mg, Cetylpyridium Chloride 1.33mg.
Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges have an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect so they provide fast effective relief for sore throats and mouths. Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges can give temporary relief from the pain associated with tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, pharyngitis, sore throats and local pain from dental surgery, mouth or throat surgery.Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are also available in five different flavors - raspberry, doublemint, honey lemon, orange, and eucalyptus & menthol.
- Suck 1 lozenge as required up to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day.
- Difflam lozenges work for up to 3 hours. For more severe cases use Difflam every 1 to 2 hours.
- Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are not recommended for children under 6 years
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges for more than 7 days continuously.
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges should not be chewed
- If symptoms persist see your doctor
- Store below 30°C/85°F.
Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are a pharmacy medicine. Difflam is a registered trademark. Difflam Sugarfree Lozenges are manufactured by 3M Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia and are distributed in New Zealand by 3M New Zealand Limited, Auckland, New Zealand
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Difflam Anti-inflammatory Solution 200ml x 1
Difflam Sugar-Free - 16 lozenges x 1 (Raspberry)
Difflam Sugar-Free - 16 lozenges x 1 (Honey Lemon)
Difflam Sugar-Free - 16 lozenges x 1 (Orange)
Difflam Sugar-Free plus Anaesthetic- 16 lozenges x 1 (Menthol & Eucalyptus)