- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Labixten (Bilastine) 20mg Tablets
Each tablet contains Bilastine 20mg. Gluten, sugar and lactose free.
Labixten is a new, non-drowsy antihistamine effective for the symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis and urticaria. Labixten offers 24 hour relief from the symptoms of hayfever, allergies and urticaria.
Use Labixten for:
- Symptoms of hayfever
- Itchy, runny, blocked-up nose
- Red and watery eyes and other forms of allergic rhinitis
- Itchy skin rashes (hives or urticaria)
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take one tablet every 24 hours for as long as required. Take on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before, or 2 hours after, food and/or fruit juice.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use Labixten for children under 12 years old.
- Seek medical advice before using during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist after taking Labixten, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you have kidney problems.
- Although this medicine is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery, a few people may be impaired and care should be taken.
- Store below 30°C.
A. Menarini New Zealand Pty Limited.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Labixten (Bilastine) 20mg - 10 tablets
Labixten (Bilastine) 20mg - 30 tablets