- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Ethics Enteric Coated Aspirin 100mg
Ethics Enteric Coated Aspirin is used to inhibit blood clotting and reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. The dose is smaller than is needed for headache and other pain. Specially coated to be gentle on the stomach.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water. Use strictly as directed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 16 years of age except on medical advice.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not give to children or teenagers with chicken pox, influenza or fever unless advised by a doctor.
- Preparations containing aspirin should not be taken by people with an allergy to aspirin, or those taking anti-coagulant therapy.
- People with peptic ulcers, asthmatics and pregnant women should seek advice before taking aspirin.
Multichem NZ Limited, Auckland.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Currently there are no prices listed for this product. The product may be unavailable at this time, or discontinued. Please contact us to request more information.