- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
RecLens Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
For use as a cleaning, biofilm (protein and lipids) removing, disinfecting, storing, rinsing, wetting, lubricating, moisture retaining, comfort-enhancing solution for all soft contact lenses. It is so gentle that it can be used without a separate rinsing solution.
Pack contains 2 x 500ml bottles of solution and 1 x lens case.
Directions For Use
Cleaning: Place the contact lens on the palm of your hand. Follow instructions from your eye care practitioner.
Rinsing: Rinse both sides of the lens thoroughly with RecLens for 5 seconds to remove debris.
Storage: Place your contact lens in the case filled with fresh RecLens solution. Soak for at least 4 hours.
Rinse your contact lenses every time with RecLens prior to insertion. Discard the solution in the case, wash the lens case clean and air dry, including the covers. Change your lens case at least once every three months.
Active: Polyhexamethylene Biguanide(PHMB) 0.0001%.
Inactive: Sodium Chloride 0.83%, Boric Acid 0.175%, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) 0.15%, Borax 0.079%, Poloxamer 0.05%, Disodium Edetate 0.01%, Water - Purified Q.S. 100%.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use directly in the eye.
- Never mix with any other fluids except as directed by your eye care practitioner.
- Always wash and rinse hands before you insert your lenses.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult your eye care practitioner.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes or any other surface.
- Do not use with any heat disinfection method.
- Discard any unused RecLens solution 90 day after opening.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix up.
- Store at room temperature, upright and away from direct sunlight.
Axis Pacific, Australia.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
RecLens Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution 1000ml x 1