- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Nutra-Life Super B
Nutra-Life's high potency Super B contains activated Vitamin B6 (the metabolically active form of B6 and an important coenzyme in macronutrient metabolism, cardiovascular function and neurotransmitter formation), folic acid, Vitamin B12 and choline. These key nutrients support healthy methylation, a process important for healthy cardiovascular function, healthy DNA replication and cell division. The addition of Vitamin B5 supports adrenal function during times of stress.
When taken as directed, this formula may be beneficial for energy production and support during times of stress, healthy nervous system function, and healthy cardiovascular function.
Each capsule contains:
- Thiamine nitrate 50mg, equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1) 40.5mg
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide 50mg
- Calcium pantothenate 49.1mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) 45mg
- Folic Acid 300mcg
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 6mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6) 3.83mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 50mcg
- Inositol 50mg
- Lysine hydrochloride 25mg
- Taurine 40mg
- Choline bitartrate 100mg, equiv. Choline 41.1mg
- Biotin 150mcg
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Nutra-Life Super B - 60 capsules x 1