- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Flonazol Fluconazole Capsule 150mg (generic of Diflucan One)
Each capsule contains fluconazole 150mg
Flonazol is a single dose treatment for vaginal candidiasis (also known as vaginal thrush). Flonazol is a pharmacist-only product.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take one capsule once by mouth. Take with a drink of water any time of day, with or without food. Always read the label & take strictly as directed.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Flonazol if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any other thrush treatment.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Flonazol.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Flonazol if you are taking any other medicines.
- If your symptoms do not begin to improve within a few days, or they become worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store below 25°C. Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Flonazol is not recommended for children.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Distributed by Multichem NZ Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Flonazol Fluconazole 150mg capsule x 1