- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Blis Travel Protect
Streptococcus salivarius K12 (contains at least 2.5 billion cfu/dose in Pre-travel lozenges and 1.25 billion cfu/dose in regular Blis K12 lozenges at date of manufacture).
Isomalt, tabletting aids, natural flavour.
Airborne germs are a common cause of concern for travellers. Travelling can increase your exposure to bad bugs, or weaken your body's immune defences to make you more susceptible to them.
TravelProtect with Blis K12 is an advanced oral probiotic that helps defend and protect against bad bacteria in the mouth and throat. Taken as directed and during travel, TravelProtect can boost your immunity and help defend your immune system against airborne ailments while travelling.
One pack contains 8 pre-travel lozenges and 16 maintenance lozenges.
24 hours before travel: Take 4 Pre-travel lozenges within 1 hour.
During travel: Take 1 Blis K12 lozenge every 2-3 hours. If you are planning on sleeping during your journey, take 2 before you go to sleep and another 2 on waking.
Repeat on return travel.
Warnings & Cautions
- Recommended for ages 3 and over.
- Blis TravelProtect works best if each lozenge is dissolved slowly in your mouth, and eating or drinking is avoided for 30 minutes after taking.
- Blis can be taken during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Do not take TravelProtect while taking antibiotics.
- If you have an immune compromised condition, seek your doctor's advice before taking this product.
- If problems arise see your healthcare professional.
Blis Technologies Limited, Dunedin.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Blis Travel Protect - 24 lozenges x 1