- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/ml. Contains Benzalkonium Chloride as a preservative.
Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray contains Oxymetazoline hydrochloride, a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hours. Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray can be used for relief of nasal congestion from colds, flu, sinusitis and hayfever.
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 6 years: Use 1-2 sprays repeated two to three time a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults or two days in children unless advised by a doctor.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Consult a healthcare professional before using in children aged 6-12 years.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if you are taking antidepressants.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If congestion persists, worsens, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Do not use for longer than the recommended period. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Pump pack should only be used by one person.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray 20ml x 1