- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Lozenges
Each lozenge contains: Bromhexine hydrochloride 8mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg. Also contains Saccharin sodium, Isomalt.
Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Lozenges are for clearing chest congestion and relieving a sore throat associated with chesty cough. Suitable for diabetics. Free from sugar, alcohol, lactose and gluten.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 lozenges every 8 hours as required (max. 6 lozenges per day).
Children 6-12 years: 1 lozenge every 8 hours as required (max. 3 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in children under 6 years. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using in children 6-12 years.
- If cough persists, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use this medicine with any other medicine (including complementary medicines) used to treat common cough and cold symptoms.
- This medicine contains 15.5g isomalt per 6 lozenges (maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Aust) Pty Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Lozenges (Lemon) - 24 lozenges x 1