- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Duro-Tuss PE Chesty Cough + Nasal Decongestant
Each 15ml of oral liquid contains: Bromhexine hydrochloride 12mg, Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg. Also contains Sorbitol, Sodium benzoate, Sucralose.
Duro-Tuss PE Chesty Cough + Nasal Decongestant works to clear chest congestion and a blocked or runny nose. Suitable for diabetics. Tutti Frutti flavour.
Adults and children over 12 years: 15ml every 6 hours as required.
Children 6-12 years: 7.5ml every 6 hours as required.
Maximum of 4 doses in a 24 hour period.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in children under 6 years. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using in children 6-12 years.
- If cough persists, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use this medicine with any other medicine (including complementary medicines) used to treat common cough and cold symptoms.
- Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect.
- This medicine may cause sleeplessness if taken up to several hours before going to bed.
- Before taking this medicine, consult your doctor if you are: are pregnant, have high blood pressure, have heart problems, are taking antidepressant medication.
iNova Pharmaceuticals (Aust) Pty Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Duro-Tuss PE Chesty Cough + Nasal Decongestant 200ml x 1