- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
NoseFrida - The Original Nasal Aspirator
NoseFrida is a non-invasive nasal aspirator specially designed for babies. When your baby is congested and they are too young to blow their own nose, NoseFrida helps clear their nose of mucus, enabling them to breathe, feed and sleep easier.
Comes with the NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator and 3 hygiene filters.
Directions For Use
1. The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
2. Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
3. Use the red mouthpiece to suck out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
4. To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
Warnings & Cautions
- NoseFrida is not a toy – Potential choking hazard, keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
- Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
ANZ Pharma Wholesalers Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
NoseFrida - The Original Nasal Aspirator x 1