- Complete Eye Care
- Coughs Colds & Flu
- General Health
- Pain Relief
- Quit Smoking Aids
If you'd like to be notified about new products or great deals, head to our newsletter page
Robitussin Chesty Cough Liquid Capsules
Each capsule contains: Guaiphenesin 200mg.
Robitussin Liquid Capsules provide symptomatic relief from congested chests which may be associated with the common cold. Robitussin Liquid Capsules contain the expectorant Guaiphenesin which increases the flow of natural secretions along the lower respiratory tract. This liquefying effect helps break up a cough and helps loosen congestion so you can cough it up and get it off your chest.
Adults & Children 12 years and over: 1-2 capsules.
Children 6-12 years: 1 capsule.
Every 4 hours orally when necessary. Swallow whole with water. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
- Use in children aged 6-11 years only on the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your doctor before use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Ask your doctor before use in the presence of a persistent chronic cough such as occurs with: smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or in the presence of a cough with excess phlegm.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are taking other cough and cold medicines.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Stop use and consult your doctor if you have symptoms that persist for more than one week, tend to recur or are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Pfizer New Zealand Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.
Robitussin Chesty Cough Liquid Capsules - 12 capsules x 1